Sunday, March 21, 2010

Family Day.

My parents put together a family day! We had a blast. We went to the Sonoran Desert Museum. The weather was perfect. Got to love tucson, it was in the 70's......We even got a sunburn! :) We Spent the day with these cuties!








There were many more.....but I didnt get pictures of all of them......but sophie had a great idea about the turtle shell....I just couldnt resist!

And yes.....I did embaress jeff doing this.... after the fun in the sun....we had a bonfire in the desert. We roasted Hot dogs and Smores.....We really enjoyed spending the day together.....I have lots more pretty pictures my dad took...but its getting late and I got to get Jeff and I ready for work tomorrow. So I may make another post of our day....but to end this post I will give you a picture of the DeMoss family!

I just love us.......... :)

3 comments:

  1. Your kids are adorable. What are their names again?
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of the DeMoss family at the end is sooooo good! You guys look amazing! :)
    -Brittany

    ReplyDelete