
Jeff just had his 27th Birthday on May 6th. It had been a great year and I was excited for his birthday :) I love our birthdays. He had to work on his birthday so just him and I celebrated on the monday before with some pizza and wings!
On his birthday I was able to go have dinner at the Fire station and hang out for most of the night. Those are always fun. We consider the fire station our family, so it was great to spend it with them. We had hamburgers and all the goodies to go with it!
Jeff loves sugar cookies....so I made a huge one for his birthday. (sorry I couldnt get the picture to sit right.) He also loves Peanut Butter M&M's. So I combined the two!

We had a wonderful day! Happy Birthday baby....I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment