Jeff and I have been trying to have a baby for about two years. After a year of no luck, We went to see the doctor.The doctor ran many test and put me on many meds. The doctor was unable to find out what was wrong and pretty much gave up on me. So Jeff and I decided it was time to find a new doctor and He is wonderful! He sent me to a fertility spec. and that's were we are today.
We found out I don't ovulate, and we found out that Jeff has great swimmers.....(He is very proud of this....no joke he made a announcement to my family to brag about it lol) We started off the first month....everything went really well, the meds were working and we were very hopeful....The end of the month came and we didn't luck out. We are both very positive about this whole situation and we are looking forward to starting this next month.
So the point of this post is to let everyone know what is going on and to tell you about my funny experience I have had so far on this journey. Maybe someone will get a laugh out of it ( I know my mother did :) )
I'm on my second round of fertility meds and this month had been alittle different then the last. I only got hot flashes last month ( I must say I feel sorry for older women....hot flashes are no fun)
So this month....I got the emotion of wanting to cry all the time... So cut to Me in church sitting in relief society with my sister in law Becca and her son Aiden. They asked if I could say the closing prayer and I cringed as always...I get so nervous! The lesson was on Jesus Christ. During the lesson I was mostly thinking about what I was going to say during my prayer and watching my cute nephew.
The end of the lesson comes and my heart starts to race... it was my turn to get up there and say the prayer. So I start "Our dear heavenly father"...and right then I started to sob...I mean ugly cry sob....as I'm standing there struggling to get the rest of the prayer out and thinking what is wrong with me! This is so embarrassing! It was probably the shortest prayer I have ever said....I opened my eyes and there is Becca looking at me with a huge grin and with big eyes. I just sat next to her, cryed more and said these stupid fertility meds they make me look like I'm crazy and we both laughed.
The two good things that came from this:
1. Some of the women told me that was a beautiful prayer. And thanked me.
2. I will have a good story to tell our future child what I went through to have them.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment