Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hoosiers.

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile, life has just been boring up until this last month :) ......

Jeff was able to go see his family in Indiana this last month. I planned on not going with him for two reasons.

1. He was going for two weeks. I have no where near enough vacation time at work, for me to take two weeks off.
2. Money....it is kind of expensive to fly two people some where.

I was pretty bummed for two reasons

1. I love his family, I really miss them.
2. I was going to be with out my other half for two weeks.

After a week in....and after I was bored out of my mind for that week. Jeff and I were talking, we both just missed each other and wished I was out there with him. I had two days of vacation so we decided last minute that we were going to fly me out there. We found a great priced ticket. I talked to my boss and I was there a day later. I was able to spend 4 days out there. I'm so glad I was able to go. We were really excited to be able to spend Easter with them. We had a great time visiting with the family.  We love all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, Im SO glad you were able to go! We missed you for Easter dinner, but thats OK because you were with Jeff and his family! This is a great picture by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thats a cute pic! So glad it all worked out!

    ReplyDelete