Saturday, September 10, 2011

Our Home!

On August 26 we went into town and signed papers for our new home we were having built. This is our first home and we are so excited! We got the keys that afternoon then painted our little hearts away. :)
I got pictures of the whole house before we painted.....I figured I would show you those....then as we get the house together.....I will show you the afters in other posts :)

This is our view from the back door that goes to the garage. This is our laundry room/pantry.

This is our view from the Pantry

The laundry room from standing in the Kitchen
The Kitchen :)


View of the great room from the kitchen




View of the front door from great room

Hallway from front door

Spare bath

 

Hallway from in the Den

Spare rooms

Our Room

Our room from where the bed is.

My Closet I mean OUR Closet....I know :)


Our Bathroom


Me :)

Spare Bathroom


Back Patio



Us Just after we received the keys!

Me so happy and relieved the building process is over.....So happy I had to strike a pose.



1 comment:

  1. haha love the pose. Love you ne house!
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete