A couple of weeks ago we had some cold weather come through the AZ and it snowed on the mountain next to Tucson. We loaded Bailey up in the back of the car and took her to the snow. Bailey loves ice cubes and water....so we thought it would be pretty fun to see if she liked it......
Well she LOVED it. She rolled in it, then started to eat all the snow she could.
I thought it would be kind of fun to throw some snow balls....and one got in her face.....She wasn't to happy
with me.......
We had a wonderful day, and I discovered I have turned into one of "Those people" that treat there puppies as babies....sigh :) I mean...how could you not...she is adorable! oh and my hubby is too!
P.S. There was no yellow snow made today.
Looks like so much fun! She is very cute!
ReplyDelete-Rachel