Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Nesting


I used to think nesting was fake until recently...........I have always been a little OCD when cleaning to begin with.....so I thought it was that, but as I sit and really pay attention to what I am cleaning....I blame the nesting.

Here are some things I have done....that will not help or even affect Jackson if we brought him home without this done.........

- I organized and went through Jeff and my closet.......to me I finally feel I got rid of stuff. :)

- I completely scrubbed our washer and dryer to get every speck of lint and dust off of them.

- I got every water stain off our water glasses.....they sparkle....no joke.

- I scrubbed our stainless steal pots so they look brand new. I even washed the other pots just because               they were there.

- I want so bad to clean our baseboards.....but the thought of me telling Jeff I crawled around our whole house on my hands and knees....does not sound fun.

- I have no joke put everything through a cycle in the washer...minus Jeff and our dog Bailey.....it is a little tempting :)



I am really hoping Jackson comes soon.....So I can stop laying around and feeling I need to clean pointless things.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha that is awesome. Those are things I would probably never clean:)

    ReplyDelete