I can not believe we are a month away from you turning one! Your Mom feels like she just was feeling you kick in her tummy.
You have been talking more gibberish this month, You are also very good at saying NO,NO,NO!
You got to celebrate your first 4th of July! You loved every minute of the fireworks!
You no longer sit safely in the tub, No matter how many times we try to get you to sit.
You can stand on your own! It took a lot of fruit loops for you to do it.
You favorite food is watermelon! You get excited when I put it in the cart.
You are such a sweet boy. You love to give kisses all the time.
I think you give mom a heart attack everyday, You just do the craziest things!
We love that you are apart of our family
Happy 11 months little man!
We love you to the moon and back.
Dad and Mom











Oh my goodness is he trying to escape the chair!? Haha what a funny boy love him.
ReplyDelete