We are back!
I can not believe it is already may! I feel like we just had Christmas. sorry I have not blogged in awhile. Life is busy.
Jeff is working full time at the fire station and part time at the Hospital. We like him working part time at the hospital because we have him around more.
I have my daycare and love it!
Jackson is loving life and is one busy little man. I don't think he ever sits still.
Here is some little things about Mr. J as of lately
 |
| He loves to be silly. He tries to make us laugh everyday. |
 |
| He loves syrup. |
 |
| loves to get dirty. |
 |
| loves to stick his tongue out all the time. |
 |
| loves Markers. |
 |
| meet blankie. he now has to sleep with lovie, blankie and bobbie. |
 |
| he only likes the swings at the park. |
 |
| he loves the vacuum. |
 |
| He likes to french kiss bailey. It is gross. |
No comments:
Post a Comment