Saturday, July 18, 2015

Gavin One Month

Dear Gavin,

You are one month old!


You are something I never thought we would have. You are a answer to our prayers. This last month of cuddles and smelling your hair has been the best days we have had in awhile.


Your mom woke up the morning of the 26th scared and nervous. Hoping your first day will be easy for you and easy for me. You came into this world with a short cry then after were so calm and content. I think you knew I needed that.


The joy and happiness you have brought us can never be put into words. You have made Jackson a big brother and he couldn't be happier. He is anxiously waiting for you to get bigger to play Trains.


You love to cuddle. You love to lay on your belly. You grunt all the time, we just laugh at how much noise you make in your sleep. You love to eat, and Mom can not resist kissing your chunky cheeks.


We Love you Gavin.

Dad and Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment