Sunday August 2nd we had Gavin's Blessing. We wanted to keep it small and had just my siblings there. It was a perfect relaxing day. Jeff gave a beautiful blessing and Gavin slept through the whole thing. After everyone came to our house for lunch and just enjoyed each others company.
I was going to have Gavin wear the same outfit that Jackson wore for his blessing until I realized that it will still be super hot so Gavin couldn't wear a sweater. (Jackson was blessed in October). So I spent my nights nursing searching pinterest and fell in love with some vintage shorts. Thanks to my mom she recreated the look for me. I was in love with his outfit!
She also made a matching Bow tie for Jackson
The Miller family has a tradition that every baby gets blessed with the miller ring. I love this tradition and it is also fun to know I wore the same ring during my blessing. So many babies have been apart of this tradition.
No comments:
Post a Comment