On December 16th we celebrated our four year anniversary!
Where has the time gone? Last I remember I was 21 putting on a white dress, staring into my husbands eyes while he cried happy tears....(well at least I hoped they were happy tears....he could have been staring at me thinking. I am now with her forever and will have to forever laugh at her lame jokes. I still think my turkey joke is the best.) while we promised each other forever. We have had a great four years. We have grown together, laughed together and annoyed each other. Best of all....we are still crazy about each other.
We had a great anniversary.....every year we go to the melting pot for the full on dinner....( I tryed duck for the first time....I am not a fan.) then followed by a walk through the neighborhood called Winter Haven. The whole neighborhood decorates there houses for Christmas and it is alot of fun to walk through to see all the lights. This year we were unable to go see the lights because of rain....but we hope to see them another day.
We had a great day and are looking forward to the many more years to come!
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment