When I was little my mom tryed so hard to teach my sister and I how to sew.....and we had no interest in it at all. Well I don't know what happened but my sister and I are now interested and learning how to sew.
For Christmas I wanted to make something special for our friends kids. So I found a couple patterns online for FREE! Yay! With the help from my wonderful mom. We made a toddler back pack for the little boy.
And a little purse for the little girl.
I also made this pretty flower to put on the purse!
I have to say....I think they turned out adorable! My next project is a apron. Wish me luck :)
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How about you make me a purse like that too! You are so talented already! They look great!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness they turned out so cute!!!! love them!
ReplyDeleteRachel
I kick myself now for not taking advantage of the sewing knowledge of your mom, Aunt Steph and Grandma while they were all close by! Cute projects--and I'm sure you will be able to create many more great things...I think it's in the blood.
ReplyDeleteBecky B.