Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pure Excitement!

Jeff and I have been working hard these past few years to pay off bills and save for one of our dreams......a House. After years of waiting and dreaming. I am very happy to announce we are building a house! We are beyond excited.

Here is the place of our future home!

We have been house hunting these past few months. Hoping we would get pre-approved this year. One Saturday morning  a few weeks ago I just mentioned to Jeff......That on the way home from the fire station one day I saw these model homes I wanted to see. We didn't have much planned that day....so we figure what the heck lets just go look. Well we fell in love. It was the only house we both just loved. We love everything about it. We talked to the people and were starting to realize that this might really happen. We found out today that we are approved and they are going to start building in a couple of weeks!

It is the perfect location. It is half way between the two fire stations that Jeff works at. We will be close to our family and friends. We are looking forward to these next busy months. The house should be done in September.

We have found a new love for DIY network and have talked about the things we want to do to it, until we are tired of hearing ourselves talk. We are truly blessed. When its done....we will invite you all for a party! lol

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! I am soooo excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! Where will you be living?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fitting that there is a fire hydrant right in your front yard too. :) So happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so excited for you 2!!! It is such an exciting time and we hope you guys have fun with it. We can't wait to see you and your new home

    ReplyDelete