My best girlie who is also my cousin did this on her blog. It was really fun to read....alot of it I already knew about her....but some I didn't. So to cure some boredom, I figured I would do it too.
1. I have a love for Cow Creamers.....I think they are adorable.
2. My favorite color is pink....any shade...I just love pink.
3. My favorite flowers are Peonies.
4. I love cooking!
5. I love baking! because the end result is always yummy!
6. I like to sleep right in the middle of the bed.....This was a huge adjustment when I got married lol That is why I am grateful we have a king size one now!
7. I love working out once I get started.
8. I still have a huge crush on the backstreet boys.
9. I love to sing.
10. I love to dance like crazy when no one is home!
11. When I am home alone and cooking I pretend im on a cooking show.....try it....it is way fun
12. I always have my toes painted.
13. I love jewelry and have alot of it....but I tend to stick to my favorites I wear everyday.
14. I love black clothing....I tend to buy alot of it!
15. I have to eat chocolate every day, if i don't I cant stop thinking about it!
16. All my clothing in the closet is organized by colors......it has to be that way....I have tried to mix the colors and I freak out alittle.....wow im weird.
17. I love the ocean! But I don't like getting in it.
18. I have been to the place where Huey lewis and the news practice there music... I used there bathroom and it was the worst and dirtiest bathroom I have ever been in. gag.
19. I have ridden in a semi truck.
20. My favorite actor is Paul Newman.
21. I have a obsession with Pride & Prejudice. I could watch it a million times
22. Im a romanticc....I love anything to do with romance. I just love love I guess!
23. I hate having my nose pushed down....I have to push it up after it is pushed down. I feel it will get stuck.
24. I am afraid of the dark. Yes I really am. lol
25. I am very shy....but I pretend not to be.
26. I used to bite my nails.
27. Ive been to cananda.
28. Ive been to mexico and hugged a donkey.
29. I have been to 11 states.
30. I have only seen 1 lightning bug. It was a epic moment at the age of 24.
31. I love frozen custard....I want to open a shop one day. Even if it is just for myself.
32. I love heels but only wear them to church, weddings, and funerals...because you don't have to walk much and they hurt my feet. So it is not worth it.
33. I love antiques
34. I love dishes.
35. I hate snow....its only good for looking at.
36. I have been snowboarding and got stuck on the bunny hill for a hour....until my brothers saved me. I believe that is part of the reason why I hate snow.
37. I love Disneyland. It really is the happiest place on earth.
38. I love all Disney movies, cartoons and shows.
39. I check my alarm clock at least 10 times before I can fall asleep.
40. I love going to hockey games.
41. I love going to baseball games.
42. Im starting to love nascar....ugh never thought that would happen.
43. I only listen to country music.
44. I secretly want to be a model.
45. I hate to admit it....but I have eaten a whole box of oreos in one sitting before.
46. I have been to Alcatraz.
47. I have eaten lobster and hated it.
48. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
49. I am a California girl.
50. I love my family They mean the world to me.
51. I love my husband. He is my number one always.
52. I have polycystic ovarian syndrome
53. I am a sucker for reality T.V.
54. I love food network.
55. I cant do a cartwheel. I have tryed so hard.....but it just is not possible.
56. I am a perfectionist.
57. I love makeup
58. I was 17 when I had my first kiss in front of a pizza place.
59. I love cheesy jokes.....they make me laugh.
60. I am a Mormon.
61. I stood 10 ft away from our churches prophet and got to sing We thank the O lord for a prophet....I cryed like a baby. Very spiritual moment. I will never forget it.
62. I am a huge cryer. I don't know why but If i am really happy, sad or overwhelmed I cry.
63. What about bob is my favorite movie!
64. I am a movie buff.
65. I played the piano....but gave up...wish I didn't.
66. I don't like to read
67. I hate talking on the phone....wish I could text everyone.
68. I love the way newborn babies smell....I just love babies.
69. Is a procrastinator.
70. I secretly want to live on a farm and own a cow.
71. I always said growing up that I will marry a fire fighter.... I thought they were hot....and I actually did marry a fire fighter lol I guess the secret really does work.
72. I pose in mirrors....I know other people do...they just don't admit it.
73. I had a gold fish...He only had one fin...and a tumor...but he survived for years.
74. I was a waitress in CA and loved it.
75. I have lost 40 pounds.
76. I love sushi.
77. I can belch really loud.... I only do it to impress my brother.
78. I have won awards for flower arranging
79. I can water ski
80. I can wake board.
81. I can knee board.
82. I have never broken a bone.
83. I have never had stitches.
84. I love sleeping in.
85. I am horrible at remembering names.
86. I have had my underwear stolen from a laundry matt.
87. I got married when I was 21.
88. I work on workers comp bills.
89. I have only had 3 jobs.
90. My dream vacation would be a trip to Europe.
91. The worst date I have ever been on is the guy took me to where I worked for dinner...complained to my manager about the food in front of me and then wanted to use my discount to pay....ugh.
92. I have a addiction to natural peanut butter.
93. I have ran into a wall at work....I still don't know how it happened.
94. My favorite church hymn is I stand all amazed.
95. I believe in the 5 sec rule.
96. I love lip gloss.
97. I love to high five.
98. I like to pretend I have arm muscle and show them off.
99. I Love being a Aunt....My Nieces and Nephews mean the world to me!
100. I call the glove compartment in the car a glove department...there is no changing that.
That was alot harder then I thought! :)
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I still believe Sophie is your daughter she also posses in mirrors or anything that she can see herself in for that matter, haha I didnt know about that bad date at Perkos so lame.
ReplyDeleteThis post made me laugh if I get motivated enough maybe I will do it too..we will see...Love You!!!!
I just barely read this, and I love it! I think that we have a lot in common! We should definitely be friends! :)
ReplyDelete