I hate to admit it. But the past few years I have questioned my faith in my heavenly father.....In my heart I had faith in him.....but I struggled tho wrap my head around that....if that makes any since. I just didn't under stand for me to do everything I was asked of from him....why I wasn't getting what I most wanted. I just couldn't understand what I had done wrong. I felt I was being punished.
I would see people around me that were amazing people, where going through such tough trials. Then I felt the people that just didn't care were being so blessed. Its bad I know to even think that....but I have struggled with that the past few years.
Lately I have been working towards moving on with my life....and to just see what comes....instead of dwelling on what I am not getting. Since I have been thinking this way.....the past few months have just been wonderful. I have been so happy, and feel like aton of bricks have been removed from my shoulders. Why did I even question my heavenly father when he has blessed me with my savior Jesus Christ.
Most of all how did I feel he didn't bless me, When he has given me the biggest blessing of all....Jeff and being able to be sealed to him for all time and eternity.
I have been truly blessed and have been given so much. I am so glad I have come to realize this, so that all my blessing wont go to waste.
"Be believing, be happy, don't get discouraged. Things will work out."
— Gordon B. Hinckley
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You are so strong. I truly admire your strength and I hope that you get everything you want! Your faith is inspiring.
ReplyDelete