Today my cute little nephew Zachary was blessed. It was a wonderful and special day.
I know...he is so adorable that he makes your heart melt!
After the blessing we had a luncheon at my brothers house. The whole family was there. It was alot of fun to be together. I brought some nail polish to paint the girls nails. I enjoy doing it and they love it. I was painting the girls nails and this convo came up. I get asked these questions alot from children, so I am used to it....but I just loved the conversation these little girls were having so I thought I would share :) They range from the age 9-almost 3.
Gina: Do you have any babies?
Me: No, I don't have any babies yet.
Gina: Do you want a baby.
Me: Yes I do (said with a smile)
Sierra: Do you like babies?
Brianna: Yes! She loves them
Sierra: Well, Why don't you just make a baby.
Me: Well, Aunt Sarah has a hard time making a baby, And heavenly father hasn't blessed me with one yet.
Sophie: (My almost 3 year old niece with a very concerned look on her face) Well you can have a pretty baby.
Me: I hope so sophie :)
Kenzie: You will have lots of babies when heavenly father gives you one.
Sierra: Maybe if you pray really hard, Heavenly father will send you one.
Me: I try to pray everyday, I know He will send one, one day.
Sierra: Well I will pray really hard for you too.
I'm such a lucky girl to have nieces that love me so much. I am truly blessed. Love them all!
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my goodness this post made me cry. What sweet girls:) Seriously my heart just melted a little. You will have pretty babies Sarah. Love you and miss you. I will add my prayers to those of those sweet girls!! LOVE YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteMonica
Dito to what Monica said!!! Really made my cry! I cannot wait to hold your pretty babies however they may come! I love you!
ReplyDeleteYup this girl is crying too. From the mouth of babes. Such faith! I love you Sarah and my prayers will be for you as well. -Jessica
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful thoughts! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteaww so sweet! Seriously you told me this yesterday but I teared up today! Love you!!
ReplyDelete-Rachel
It just must be that kind of post, cuz well I cried too. What sweet little girls! You ARE lucky to have them on your side and for them to add you to their prayers. I hope soon Heavenly Father sends you beautiful sweet babies Sarah...God Bless you and Jeff!
ReplyDelete