We almost have Jackson's nursery done. Almost. I thought I would share what we have done. We love his nursery, Jeff wanted to do a baseball Cubs theme. Jeff painted the whole thing. He did a great job!
Jackson likes to look at all the things hanging, He also likes to try to grab the stripes on the wall.
| These are from the baby shower we had for Jackson. I just fell in love with them |
| My sister made the name sign for his baby shower. We also hung a picture of us from his blessing. |
| My favorite spot, So many memories and snuggles there, |
We only want to add two more things.
1. Curtains: We just have a ugly brown sheet hanging....but the good thing about it is, it blocks out all the light and makes Jackson's nap like a champ!
2. Baseball Flag: Jeff wants to make a American flag out of baseballs. its going to take over 100 baseballs. We are slowing collecting them. Anyone have any old unwanted baseballs hanging around? We would love to take them.
No comments:
Post a Comment